Sunday, December 7, 2008

You are one of my kind...

Sweet Pea,

I love you. I wish we had recently kissed
for real. While my kissing you in my mind
is tasty, real kisses are so much more fulfilling.

I also wish you were here to rub my shoulder
and get me to the acupuncture I need. I do a
better job of taking care of myself when you
are around.

I'm learning to take better care of myself,
and I'm a 40 year-old bachelor. I've never
really had to take care of myself, let alone
to take care of children.

I'm not always good at taking care, yet.
I can see I'm getting better.

And I get the gift of seeing you implement
up a storm to better serve your cubs, give
them the protection and energies they need
to become their own powerful lions.

Remember, you are a tool maker... and just
now you need to discover what tools you
might create. You must hustle quick, quick
because the after xmas magic only happens
once a year.

You need at least one working widget for
February. I'd prefer if you had three.

Now is the time to implement faster.

You have to ask for the sale.

You have to have to have an irresistible offer
that makes it insane for them to say no and
you'll have editors fighting for the chance
to implement your greased chutes.

You gotta get the editors to snail mail plus start
getting their assistants to hand out during exit
ritual.

Ritual = Repeated Process.

You are teaching profitable rituals.

I love you,

Ben

No comments: